Natursutten - Natural Baby Dummy (Butterfly Shield) - Round - Large 12m+
Organic Pacifier by Natursutten - A Organic, natural alternative for teething.
No allergy causing substances. No artificial colours
Round size L is recommended for babies from 12 months and older
Organic pacifiers are free of PVC and BPA.
If you buy this Natural Rubber Soother, you and your baby can avoid effects used in some soothers such as:
* Allergy causing substances
* Artificial color
* Cancer causing substances
* Hormone disturbing substances
* Chemical softeners
* Parabens, PVC and phthalates
The soft material of the soothers have several advantages:
* Follows the natural mouth movements of the baby
* Does not leave marks on the baby’s face
* Have shown incredible strength in the “Stretch-test”
* 100% natural
* Environment friendly
Why the Butterfly Shield:
Natursutten Butterfly pacifier has a cut-out on the top which gives the shield a butterfly shape and makes more room for baby’s nose. The shield of 'Natursutten' is larger than conventional shields. That is in order to prevent babies to squeeze the flexible material together enough to get it into his or her mouth.
The soothers will slightly change color during use. After 4-5 weeks of use, if will have taken a more dark color, please purchase another one or dispose of your soother.
Natursutten Pacifiers are available in two shapes and many sizes for the perfect fit! Because of their natural quality, it is recommended that Natursutten pacifiers be replaced every 4 to 5 weeks or as needed.
They should be boiled in water for 2 minutes before using for the first time. Afterwards they should be scalded on a daily basis, but not in the dishwasher. The pacifiers will slightly change color during use.
The real NATURSUTTEN pacifier has it’s logo engraved in the shield.
- Natursutten is made in Italy, Europe
- Complies to European, US, Japanese, Australian and Korean standards
- Made from liquid rubber milk from sustainable harvested rubber trees
- Manufactured under European safety standards and control
- Environment friendly and biodegradable
Q: whats the difference between round and orthodontic?
The rounded ones round in the mouthpiece, the orthodontic ones are more flat. The orthodontic pacifier is better for baby's teeth if it is placed in the right position. The problem with these pacifiers is that they can turn up-side-down. And if they are placed in the wrong position they can do more harm than good. The rounded pacifier can't be placed wrong. So it is this question of temperament.